On Behalf OfBodyHoliday/ Rendezvous Vacancy
Career Level Supervisory
This position is responsible for the daily and short-term corrective and preventive maintenance activities associated with the efficient operations of the Maintenance Department.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure a safe working arena for Maintenance personnel and that safety standards are met in accordance with company policy and regulations.
- Coordinate the daily and weekly operation of the Maintenance Department.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Technicians to ensure daily and weekly tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Works closely with other department leads in order to ensure that tasks are completed in a planned and coordinated fashion.
- Understand maintenance cost drivers and promote cost effective solutions amongst maintenance personnel.
- Assist Maintenance Leader in developing short to mid-term maintenance plans, ensures the highest planned work compliance.
- Understand the knowledge, skills, and abilities of each maintenance employee in order to select, train, and provide guidance and inspiration through leadership and teamwork to ensure empowered work teams.
- Review deficiencies noted during corrective maintenance, properly channel these issues toward execution.
- Consult with Maintenance Supervisors on technical problems.
- Ensure proper tool availability in order to improve maintenance efficiency.
The Application deadline closed.