On Behalf OfBodyHoliday/ Rendezvous Vacancy
Career Level Management
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As Brand Manager the core responsibility is to ensure the brand is maintained and protected throughout the resorts both to internal and external stakeholders. The incumbent will be responsible for: the creation, publication and distribution of content and collateral to support sales, marketing and operational activities; assist with the implementation of the marketing and e-commerce strategy for the resort (Rooms, Food & Drink, Meetings & Events, Wellness & Spa) in order to increase the resort’s revenue and presence across all markets and segments. You will also liaise and manage between the resort and external agencies/suppliers.
- Project management of print and digital campaign content production
- Drive effective collateral for print and digital use from concept to final product
- Produce copy as required for print and digital use
- Proof checking of all sales, marketing, and guest-facing material
- Monitor and ensure all areas of the hotel are in keeping with brand guidelines.
- Drive the effective establishment of the resort brand on the international stage.
- Assist in the development, coordination and execution of all PR, marketing and communications activities
- Develop partnerships with local affinity businesses to develop new products and packages and drive local PR campaigns.
- Ensure the resort brand has a strong social media presence on social networks
- Assist in planning and delivery of persuasive and creative e-marketing campaigns
- Project management
- Keep up to date with industry trends, innovations, and technology
- 5+ years Hospitality Industry experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Professional certification and organization memberships are a plus
- Strong communication, sales, presentation, management, and leadership skills
- Goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure
- Knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms
- Strong budgeting, Internet, and computer skills