To provide support, leadership and guidance to a team of Customer Service /Sales Representatives while ensuring the successful delivery of quality service to the Clients.
- Meet contractual KPIs on a consistent basis.
- Support and Lead the team of CSR on a shift coverage basis.
- Create and maintain a professional environment to keep performance and motivation high
- Review agents’ daily results, concentrating on performance and contractual standards
- Maximize overall production
- Assist with the development of each agent
- Resolve customer escalations by working with the customer and Team Manager
- Participate in meetings, conferences, and team activities.
- Liaise with clients on day-to-day operational topics in Team Manager’s absence.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one coaching sessions (averaging 30 minutes per session) on a consistent basis with agents
- Identify any and all potential staffing concerns to the Team Manager
- Complete assignments on time and as requested
- Complete other related responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Serve as the first point of escalation for procedural issues.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to coordinate efforts towards meeting deadlines and clarifying priorities.
- Support Operations Manager and WFM to ensure the team is properly scheduled and that individuals adhere to the schedule.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures of the Company.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and time management
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and communications.
- Flexibility and adaptability while maintaining professionalism
- High level of competence in MS Office