On Behalf OfBodyHoliday/ Rendezvous Vacancy
Career Level Line
We’re currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professional with the ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests. The Food & Beverage Cost Controller is responsible for liaising closely with the Food & Beverage Department on various operational and cost related issues & will include key responsibilities such as:
- Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price
- Perform test checking on the receiving of goods at the hotel to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly
- Randomly test the inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales
- Academic qualifications in accounting, finance or a related field
- Hospitality experience in a similar capacity
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, accounting, cost and inventory systems.
- Have high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.