On Behalf OfBodyHoliday/ Rendezvous Vacancy
Career Level Supervisory
Experience 2 Years
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor with an outstanding knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance. The Supervisor is expected to have fantastic organizational and time management skills; display natural leadership and possess fantastic communication skills with a great eye for detail; display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of building maintenance, repairs, refurbishments, cleaning and managing staff.
Successful candidates should have knowledge of building and equipment maintenance procedures and have extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices.
- 2 years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor (essential).
- Academic qualifications/Bachelors degree (is a plus).
- Strong knowledge of building trades, cleaning procedures and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.