Experience 3 Years
Responsible for monitoring the service level, occupancy, and calls handled of the phone operations departments within HRCC. Directs call traffic appropriately and develops and analyzes statistical reports, including some preparation. Provides recommendations for staffing adjustments and reassignments. Assist with the diagnosis of equipment problems, ACD, Journey, Polaris and acts as a liaison to other departments. Responsible for managing the distribution of call volume and workloads for all work streams – including Reservation Sales, Luxury, Diamond, Customer Care, Guest Assistance, ICC, etc.. Meets and exceeds operational and business needs with the goal of providing exceptional service while optimizing revenue and productivity in a cost effective environment.
Planning Activities (30%)
- Monitors the distribution of inbound customer service calls. Evaluates distribution trends and implements resource plans to ensure the highest level of service is provided.
- Assists in supporting the objectives for the department and how those objectives are going to be accomplished.
- Prepare and conduct daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance reports.
Organizing Activities (30%)
- Answer team member questions regarding a multitude of issues, including LCV, Overtime, and off-phone activities.
- Provide world class customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Adheres to all metrics and key performance indicators to ensure effectiveness, usage and awareness.
- Review actuals against forecasted requirements and make appropriate adjustments and/or recommendations to Operations Supervisor. .
Directing Activities (25%)
- Manage sales floor activity throughout the day, including the processing of LCV, Overtime, off-phone activities and recording absenteeism.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to workflow processes to improve consistency and efficiency.
- Manage projects and/or special assignments when assigned by the management team.
- Communicates important and necessary information to team members via email, memos, reports and phone calls.
- Informs management of department’s progress and advises them on key issues to help the decision making process.
Controlling Activities (15%)
- Ensure all key performance indicators (service level, calls handled, occupancy) and other metrics and business objectives are consistently met (or exceeded).
- Perform routine system/equipment maintenance and diagnosis.
- Distribute payroll checks.
- Issue loaner headsets when necessary.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly with Excel in creating and managing spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking skills.
- Strong problems solving skills with the ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems. Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Highly goal oriented and results driven to ensure meeting department goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly with Access and Excel in creating and managing spreadsheets, formulas such as V-lookup and Pivot tables
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Education: High school Diploma or Associates Degree.
- Minimum 5 CSEC passes including grade 1 or 2 in English A
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum 2+ years’ work experience in a supervisory role.
- 1 plus years in call center environment
- 1 plus years’ experience with proven results doing business analysis, intra-day management and logistics planning operationally, in a fast paced, high volume environment preferably in the travel industry or telemarketing management of large sales or reservations center.
- Prior experience using workforce management tools (i.e. Avaya CMS including Emulator, RTA, MicroRoute IT, AT&T Route I, Aspect eWorkforce
- Working knowledge of CMS, RTA, WFM software and call routing systems
DISCLAIMER: This document outlines the duties required for the time being of the post to indicate the level of responsibility. It is not a comprehensive or exhaustive list and the duties may vary from time to time, which do not change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility entailed.