Career Level Management
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join an award winning organisation in a period of sustained and impressive growth. The role is vital to achieving the strategic objective of ensuring optimal operational performance and delivering best in class customer experience.
- Lead and motivate a multi-disciplinary team of 80 – 120 people that deliver all aspects of customer operations including customer service, billing, credit control, sales and technical support
- The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre Operation as well as overlooking a home working operational model. This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate leader to add immediate value.
- Some experience, recent or historically of the development and implementation of home working, or remote working teams, or a split of home, office working will be advantageous.
- Oversee coaching and development of Customer Care Operation with the support of team managers, to deliver world class experience to customers
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios
- Manage, lead and support the Team Leaders
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required.
- Review daily service levels, customer experience, quality and compliance measures
- Contact Centre Operational leadership background is first and foremost
- Managing a home based operational model
- Inspiration leadership and management skills will ensure your teams thrive and grow with you.
- Exceptional planning and stakeholder management abilities.
- Accountable for the delivery of an industry-leading operational and transactional customer experience across all service channels, maximising customer satisfaction (NPS) and agent resolution scores leading to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements. This includes the delivery of an effective and timely resolution of client complaints and escalations
- Maintenance of a strong working relationship with the client
- Working closely with the other sites on strategic initiatives.
Salary: competitive, depending on skills and experience + bonus
Permanent | Full-Time Hours with flexible working patterns available | 40 hours per week