On Behalf OfBodyHoliday/ Rendezvous Vacancy
Career Level Line
We are seeking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC and refrigerant systems. The Senior Technician reports to the Facilities & Maintenance Leader and must be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. The incumbent will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance and emergency repairs.
Customer satisfaction, safety and efficiency are key skills to succeed in this role. Ideal candidates will have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.