The Technical Analyst is responsible for assisting staff in the Corporate Office and remote locations with technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology.
Support includes specifications, installation, maintenance and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines.
Interested candidates would be required to:
- Have 1-2 years experience supporting Windows 7,8 or 10 desktop/laptop PC’s.
- Assist in the maintenance and testing of servers & associated network equipment.
- Assist staff to resolve issues with computer hardware or software components.
- Provide support on technical requirements, system functionality and provide required reports.
- Be flexible and able to work long hours, including weekends.
- Have very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hold an associate degree or higher in Computer Science.