On Behalf OfBodyHoliday/ Rendezvous Vacancy
Career Level Line
The Tennis Professional is responsible for all Resort tennis activity programming, including developing and promoting tennis programs for all age groups; organize lessons that encourage participation in the Resort’s tennis activities. Maintain courts in a professional manner and ensure that the environment is safe for all those who use the facility. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team. The incumbent should be knowledgeable of different coaching methods and able to perform first aid as needed. Ultimately, an outstanding Tennis Pro should be able to motivate and demonstrate exceptional communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Tennis Coach Responsibilities:
- Assisting guests in developing and improving various tennis skills.
- Coordinating and conducting individual and group tennis lessons.
- Developing suitable training programs based on age, objectives, and individual skillsets.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Tennis Professional.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.