The Trainer is considered a content expert who helps improve customer service by developing new methods to train, analyze and assess employees performance.
Interested candidates would be required to:
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have supervisory/management experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Have great Time Management & Organizational Skills.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and able to work long hours, including weekends.
- Hold an Associate Degree (or higher) in Business, Psychology or Communication.